Sunday, 4 October 2026

Hello sorry I’ve been awol.

Hello 
Sorry I haven’t been updating my blog as much as I should have been. 
Here’s a collection of some recent makes some clean and simple cards that’s a newer style for me but I’ve enjoyed embracing the challenge. 


This was a entry into this fortnights I love promarkers I do hope you’ll check out the blog and join in 



I made a few anniversary cards recently for special people but forgot to take pictures of them all here’s one I made.



This was another I love promarkers card I have been on that team forever and love colouring all the cute images we get from our fantastic sponsors.

This was just a play with a card kit I designed for myself. I love the little toadstool house.



These cards are made using a beautiful cute card kit I forget where I got it from. I hope you like them. 







I need to get back into blogging I love sharing and chatting with you all. 
Right now I’m in the process of thinning my craft room out I was delighted to donate a car boot load to my friend Gillian for the friendship cabin. 

It’s all the update for now but I’ll try and come back regularly I can’t believe we are in October again it’s a true saying the older you get the quicker the year passes.

Happy crafting love Sharon xxx 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my little home on cyber space and for taking the time to comment. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Lots of love Sharon X